Today I spent most of the day painting door frames in the hallway, which was so deadly dull that I couldn't be bothered to take a photo.
But then, hallelujah, it was nearly done so I could then do something else. I suppose a change is as good as a rest, so I got the green paint out and started on half of a white wall.
My time was limited because Darren was getting ready to put the flooring down on the stairs, and he was going to start at the top and work down.
To avoid being stranded on the top floor overnight while it dried, I had to work speedily. I have almost finished, apart from a bit of edging at a couple of corners, but had to leave it so that I could escape.
I couldn't stand on the steps with tape on, and as soon as I was down Darren filled in all of the blanks. We just have to wait 24 hours now to get the finished effect.