Basically the idea is that things should arrive on site and then go straight to their final building place.
It is a bit of a failure if they then have to be moved again, and even worse if they are moved again and again.
Unfortunately the breeze blocks have been on a huge tour of the site and have ended up on the scaffolding.
This morning we ran out of breeze blocks and I put in an order for some more, but in the meantime the blocks needed to be moved to the garage to be used in the wall.
I was up on the scaffolding and after passing a couple to Trevor, he said to speed it up I should throw them down and he would catch them!
It was all a bit scary and they were heavy so I couldn't throw them far, but I have now got a new skill.
Sorry, no photos of it so you will just have to imagine the scene.
Instead I have a couple of photos from the back of the site, and we are still the smallest house on the street.