Tuesday, 4 February 2020

Last 1,000 bricks

Today I finished loading the last 1,000 bricks up on to the top floor. Unfortunately I put 150 of them on to what turned out to be a cantilevered bit of scaffolding. Trevor seemed very concerned and I moved them again pretty quickly, but he told me not to stand on the same boards as the bricks in case it gave way.
Quite worrying I think, but anyway it's sorted now.
Darren has been busy and had built a sticking out bit at the front of the house across the middle of this picture.


Trevor is working on the top corner of the house...


... and a load of insulation for the roof has arrived and completely filled our future utility room.


No comments:

Post a comment