We have an idea for cladding the inner walls of the roof terrace, and hope that it will blend in with the colours of the sky.
This morning we spent a couple of hours trying out different sizing combinations until we had something that looked right and filled the space.
We then spent the rest of the day nail gunning it to the walls, and just before sunset we ran out of materials.
We have one more fairly small wall left to do, so I have ordered some more wood and then the painting begins again.
We are really pleased with the results so far and think that it will should look good with our artificial grass and loads of plants in pots.