We had a bit of fun today and I am copying another idea from Pinterest. About three years ago I tried this in Nottingham and it ended in disaster. That time I tried to make a concrete birdbath using cabbage leaves to make the shape.
Anyway, when I tried to lift it up, it just fell apart and I had a big sulk and never tried it again.
This time I am making a water feature for the new pond, and I am using plant pots as to make the shape out of quite a lot of concrete.
I have weighed it all down with heavy blocks and we are going to open it tomorrow and see what happens.
I forgot to mention that Darren has been busy making two wooden outdoor sofas for the top floor. They are now finished and I have started to paint them.
The weather is too cold at the moment for me to carry on with it, but it should pick up in a few days. There is also some wood left so I am hoping for a coffee table and planter too. Fingers crossed.