We are carrying on with the frontiof the house from project. Today we put the cladding on the first floor.
It needs both of us to fit each layer of wood as it needs to be level, so Darren started off on the tower while I had a stepladder. When that was too low we split the tower into two that sat next to each other.
Eventually that got too low so we built the tower to its full height with Darren on the top of that while I leaned out of the windows to finish it off.
Almost at the top now and we have to work out how to finish the top two rows. Should they go all the way across above the windows, or should we build up a plank all of the way around the windows and board above them. There is a third plan but I can't remember what that was.
We can't finish it off because we don't know yet if the windows have to be replaced, but we have a meeting with the window company next week to sort it out.