From our garden it looked very nice, definitely exactly down the boundary line, if a little uneven.
However, from our next door neighbours side it looked terrible.
I didn't even get around to taking a photo when it was all intact, but after a meeting between us and the neighbour, it has already been taken apart.
The fencers turned up just as we were taking it down, so I had a bit of an argument with them and they went off in a huff.
They also did some good work and levelled the space around our back door which is great, and built us a small retaining wall which is not so good. Unfortunately there are no weep holes in the wall, so I have dug out all of the soil behind the wall and Darren has drilled weep holes for me.
I have back filled it with gravel, put in some weed proof membrane to stop the soil getting through and then put in a few plants.
All very frustrating, but it will be good when we have finished it for the second time.
I should have sent this yesterday but didn't get round to it, and I now have a bit of a jam of stories piling up.
To get a quick one briefly out of the way, for those of you interested in our fish, they seem happy and are exploring their new territory.