Darren has been very busy over the last few days and we now have a whole room with flooring, skirting, architraves and a door!
It all needs painting and finishing off, but it's great progress.
I have been doing lots of little jobs - painting, filling, putting in the end pieces for the MVHR machine and gravelling the garden. Not sure if it is staying like this, but it is for the time being.
We also took a big step forward today as we have sorted out the plan for the front driveway, and found a contractor to do the work for us. (We did have thoughts about doing it ourselves, but it's a very heavy job, with lots of scope for errors, so I think we have made the right decision.)